Privacy & Cookies Policy
VENSY Ltd (Company Number 10463990) (VENSY or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information and data.
YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
At VENSY we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it;
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights;
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our website and business.
We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognize that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VENSY COLLECTS & HOLDS
We collect the following information about you when you visit our website, subscribe to a VENSY Service, create an account, or report a problem with our site or service.
Personal information that may be requested and stored includes, but is not limited to:
- Your full name
- Postal address and postcode
- Phone number
- Valid email address
- Company name
- Financial and credit card information
- Your online behavior and interests based on your online browsing activity;
HOW VENSY COLLECTS AND HOLDS PERSONAL INFORMATION
This would include information about your Campaigns (or Campaigns you are involved in), including messages, documents uploaded, documents approved, agreed budgets, creative deliverables uploaded, creative deliverables approved, campaign analytics and campaign schedule dates.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to link or combine user information with other personal information;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To improve Website and system administration.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
- Any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by TRIBE in the circumstances.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We will retain your personal information for as long as you use our site and services. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information, or that your personal information is permanently removed from our system and database at any time, by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org Such requests will be accommodated within 30 days.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will always inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not opting-in on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you are an individual in the EU, you have additional rights under the GDPR that you can exercise against the “controller” of your data. Where we are the controller of your data, your rights include:
- (access) to request that we transfer your personal information to another service provider of your choosing;
- (erasure) to request that we erase your personal data. All reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in us being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a website or the TRIBE Application, and purchase transactions undertaken on a website);
- (objection and restriction) in some circumstances, to object to the use of your personal data by us and request that we restrict our use of your personal information; and
- (complaint) to lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority under the GDPR.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
VENSY takes appropriate security measures to keep personal information secure and to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal information. VENSY, its employees and its subcontractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by VENSY.
WAYRA, 20 Air Street, Piccadilly Circus, London, W1B 5DL
20 Air Street Soho, London,
W1B 5DL, United Kingdom.